Drug and Alcohol Testing Services
MedPro Connect's Drug and Alcohol Testing Services connect you to the answers you need today by providing fast, convenient and confidential drug testing services throughout the United States. We use the nation's leading labs with the latest technology that ensure accurate and timely results - including certification of results by a licensed Medical Review Officer (MRO). Our clients are diverse, ranging from concerned parents, employers, courts, job applicants, etc. Regardless of your circumstances, we are here to help.
MedPro Connect offers:
Parents of Teenagers - You're a parent of a teenager, and want nothing more than to provide your child with the conditions necessary to help them achieve their potential - but you're concerned that peer influences may have convinced them to experiment with illegal drugs. You need to know, and we can help.
Teenagers are especially vulnerable to drug and alcohol abuse. Approximately 15 percent of 10th and 12th graders have used amphetamines, 20 percent of 8th graders report that they have tried marijuana, and an estimated 1.8 million (0.8 percent) of youth age twelve and older are current users of cocaine. The good news is that most teenagers do not use drugs, but for those who do, it can lead to a wide range of dangerous side effects on the brain and body during this critical time in their personal development.
A few of the key reasons that parents make the decision to get their teenagers tested:
- Even just a one-time use of drugs can affect a person's judgment -- resulting in accidents, poor performance in school and sports, risky behavior and decision making, and even the risk of overdosing.
- Repeated drug abuse can lead to more serious problems in a teen's life, such as chronic poor performance in school, mood changes including depression, anxiety, paranoia, psychosis, and social or family problems caused by drug abuse.
- Repeated drug abuse can also lead to the disease of addiction. Studies show that the earlier a teen begins using drugs, the more likely he or she will develop a drug abuse problem or addiction. The earlier you confront and resolve the drug abuse concerns, the less likely they are to develop a drug abuse problem later in life.
Employers, Job Applicants & Workers - You have a great new job opportunity and your employer requires that you have a drug test completed? We can help.
Drug use can cause significant health and safety hazards in the workplace and can lead to poor employee engagement, morale and performance. Among other reasons, employers often implement drug testing programs to:
- Prevent the hiring of job applicants that use illegal drugs
- Create a healthy work environment that is safe.
- Deter employees from using or experimenting with drugs
- Comply with state and federal law.
Whatever your needs are, we can help you by providing professional drug and alcohol testing results. Call one of our Risk Assessment Counselors today, and we'll help you determine the right drug or alcohol testing services that exactly meets your needs.